The executive search experts in corporate affairs & corporate communications, media relations & press office, public affairs & government relations, internal communications & change management, investor relations & financial PR, corporate social responsibility & sustainability, consumer communications & PR.
Our success as experts in communications executive search and coaching is underpinned by our belief that the way you do things is just as important as what you do.
Cayhill Partners was founded on five core values and these form the backdrop to everything we do:
- Integrity. Doing the right thing. All of the time. Acting responsibly and with sensitivity in all our client and candidate interactions.
- Honesty. Letting our clients and candidates know the truth, even if that means that we occasionally have to have difficult conversations.
- Excellence. Striving to be the very best in everything we do. We pro-actively take feedback from all our clients and candidates so that we are constantly responding to and improving our services.
- Professionalism. Understanding the dynamic nature of the sector in which we operate is crucial to our success and that of our clients so we are continually reviewing, updating and further developing our knowledge and expertise.
- Respect. Treating all our stakeholders the way we would like to be treated. For example, helping candidates make the right decisions about their careers, even if that means that they don’t take the role we approached them about.
As important as what we do, is why we do it. We are passionate about the communications industry and see our role as not only supporting clients and candidates, but also supporting the wider corporate communications community. That's why we pro-actively engage across the entire PR industry, from consultancies, trade associations, academics, in-house practitioners, industry bodies and the like; promoting the unique capabilities of today's senior communications practitioners.